As part of the Forc Project deliverables, A training was held at Middlesex university, London UK in the period between 12-16 Feb 2018. This training has covered issues related to the following :
- Session on strategic aspects of curriculum development and creation of new programmes.
- Forensic computing sessions, lab infrastructure
- Setting up hardware/software of Forensic labs
- Security aspects of Forensic programmes
- Law aspects in forensics, delivery of law programmes
- The ESDF programme and integration of legal aspects in forensic programmes
- Ethical and professional issues
- Validation/accreditation process and curriculum design
- Programme leadership and administration
- Content development and textbook creation
The training as attended by all Project members .